How To - Ace A Job Interview - With Just 5 Simple Rules
So you got an interview. Good. Now make it count..
1. Don't be late. Show up on time. In fact, show up a bit early.
2. Dress right. Do research on the company, and dress the way they dress.
3. Greet right. Hold out your hand for a good handshake, and smile as you do so.
4. Don't bullshit. If you don't know the answer to a question simply say so.
5. Relax. Look like you're enjoying yourself, even if you're not.
Content written and posted by Ken Abbott email@example.com